There’s no honor among thieves. Scoundrels, however, at least have class.
- Origin Type: Dexterity, Dark; +2 to Dark Overcharge
- Skill Bonus: +2 Stealth, +2 Mechanics, +2 Interaction
- Nimble (Level 1): +2 Reflex
- Sneaky Bastard (Level 1): Gain combat advantage on enemies you go before on initiative in combat.
- Scoundrel Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals +1d10 damage and shift yourself 3 squares.
- BACKSTAB SCOUNDREL NOVICE Don’t worry, I got your back. At-Will * Dark, Physical, Weapon Standard Action Melee Weapon Target: One Creature you have combat advantage on Attack: Dex + Level + Weapon Acc. vs AC Hit: 1[W] + Dex Modifier + x2 Level + 2D6 Physical Damage
- QUIT HITTING YOURSELF SCOUNDREL UTILITY Clever timing lets a foe fall on his own blade Encounter * Dark Immediate Reaction Personal Trigger: An enemy damages you with a melee attack. Effect: Damage rolled is dealt to the foe instead.
- TRICKS & TRAPS SCOUNDREL EXPERT Funny what a pouch full of sneezing powder, a blast cap and caltrops can do! Encounter * Dark Standard Action Close Burst 2 Target: One Creature Attack: Dex + Level vs Fortitude Hit: 1D10 + Dex + Level Physical Damage, and foe is Dazed until the end of your next turn. Effect: Until the end of your next turn, the burst area is difficult terrain and any other creatures entering or leaving the zone take 2d4 physical damage.
Obligatory Fun Ideas:
- Scoundrel/Doppleganger: Thomas Crown doesn’t have anything on you.
- Hypercognitive/Scoundrel: Glimpsing into what’s ahead is handy. But it won’t make you popular on the Salty Mug’s second floor.
Edited with suggestions from DazesSaveEnds.
PS — Even further edited by suggestions. Okay, my build theory sucks 😛