You can take a beating, but you’d rather give it.
- Origin Type: Strength, Bio; +2 to Bio Overcharge
- Skill Bonus: +4 Athletics Check
- Frontliner (Level 1): +2 AC
- Tank (Level 1): 5 Physical Resistance
- Fighter Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals +1d10 damage and the target takes -5 penalty to attack rolls against any targets other than you until the end of your next turn.
- CLEAVE’EM FIGHTER NOVICE Because the only thing better than hitting one foe is hitting two of them. At-Will * Bio, Physical, Weapon Standard Action / Melee Weapon Target: One Creature Attack: Str + Level + Weapon Acc. vs AC Hit: 1[W]+Str Modifier +Twice Your Level physical damage, and an enemy adjacent to you takes damage equal to Str Modifier + Level Physical damage.
- BRING DA NOISE! FIGHTER UTILITY Hone in on your target, shrugging off any who get in your way. Encounter * Bio
Immediate Interrupt / Personal Trigger: Any adjacent enemies take an opportunity action against you. Effect: Cancel the opportunity actions you were about to grant.
- WALL OF PAIN FIGHTER EXPERT Stand your ground, this is what we are fighting for! Encounter * Bio, Physical, Weapon Standard Action / Melee WeaponTarget: One Creature Attack: Str + Level + Weapon Acc. vs AC Hit: 2D10 + Str Modifier + Twice Your Level Physical Damage Effect: Allies adjacent to the target receive +2 AC until the end of their next turn.
Whether you’re a brawler of the wastes of Terra Gamma, a savage warrior or a proud Knight who was stranded on this globe after The Big Mistake, Fighters are a pretty straight forward origin. What makes them stand out from any other mutant or person is that they have years of weapons and armor training behind them.
- Fighter/Empath — “Paladin”: Combining the Fighter’s front line tactics and resistance with the Empath’s ability to heal and boost allies, you have a classic Paladin-style protector on your hands.
- Yeti/Fighter: Move in between your foes, Cleave’Em, Yeti Claw the main threat and mock his buddy as he fails to interrupt you as you pulverize his friend.