Your devotion to a higher calling has blessed you with great power.
- Origin Type: Wisdom, Psi; +2 to Psi Overcharge
- Skill Bonus: +4 Insight Check
- Walk in Thy Ways (Level 1): +1 AC, Fort & Will
- Healing Prayers (Level 1): May use their Second Wind on another adjacent Ally instead.
- Cleric Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, allies in Close Burst 2 are healed for your Wisdom modifier in hit points.
- RIGHTEOUS LIGHT CLERIC NOVICE Calling out to the heavens, you make your foes see the error of their ways… and not you. At-Will * Psi Standard Action Ranged 5 Target: One Creature Attack: Wisdom + Level vs Reflex Hit: 1d10+Wisdom Mod + x2 Level Sonic Damage, and the target is Blinded until the end of your next turn.
- SHE SELLS SANCTUARY CLERIC UTILITY A prayer to your gaurdian angel shields you from harm Encounter * Psi Minor Action Personal Effect: You cannot be the target of attacks until the end of your next turn, or until you attack.
- BLESSED ARE THE CHEESE MAKERS CLERIC EXPERT O Lord, ooooh you are so big, so absolutely huge. Gosh, we are so impressed….. Encounter * Psi Standard Action Close Burst 3 Target: Each Ally in Burst Effect: Allies in burst recieve +2 Power Bonus to all defenses until the end of your next turn, and gain hit points equal to your Wisdom modifier + Level.
Fun Ideas for Clerics in Gamma Terra:
- Radioactive/Cleric — Children of the Atom Disciple: Your time and devotion in the cryptic alliance has paid off. Not only are you endowed with the gifts of the Atom, you are fully blessed into revealing the cleansing fire of Radiation even to the non-believers. An atomic halo hangs over you as you bring the nuclear light to these dark lands.
- Cleric/Mythic — Big Daddy’s Son: You catch word of some crazy cult not far from here, where some bandit king has a dozen wives and tons of offerings laid at his feet because he convinced some townsfolk he was your Father’s Brother’s Nephew’s Cousin’s Roomate, which technically makes you guys nothing. Still, the look on his face when you rolled into town and showed whose side Daddy played favorites to was quite hilarious.On the flip side of that coin, playing a Cleric in the same group as a separate Mythic character could lead to some hilarity. Do you try to convince the third cousin of Gnarly-Hotep that there is salvation in the Pastafarian faith? Or how about following him around like a crazed groupie? I’m officially going to hell for this whole blog post.